Travel + Wellness + Marketing services
Collaborate with a Top Travel + wellness blogger!
Whether it's growing your own business, learning to travel more, embracing yoga, or simply receiving business and travel support - I'd love to work with you!
I partner with small and large businesses, entrepreneurs, and growing bloggers to improve audience engagement, marketing content, and brand presentation. I also teach yoga and support fellow travelers with trip consulting.
It is very important to me to help others the way the world helped me when I was just beginning, so I provide a range of prices and free options for everyone! My professional credentials include a degree in Hospitality Administration (tourism marketing, events), graphic design certification, yoga RYT 200 certification, and hands-on corporate marketing experience.
Here is a list of consulting services available:
Brand Sponsorship // Product + Service Reviews // Events
I love working with businesses that match my brand, embrace my voice, and offer something that will improve the lives and happiness of my readers. The O. Christine reader demographic is split between couple and single travelers, mostly female (ages 18-34) and earning $60-100k per year. She loves to read about inspiring travel stories, dining scoops, wellness getaways, breathtaking destinations, hip technology, and romance.
Are you a perfect fit for my travel + wellness audience? Here are free and affordable promotion options for you to consider (also view my press page here):
FREE BLOG PROMOTION OPTIONS:
- Guest Posts: Every quarter I open my blog to a select number of lucky businesses and bloggers, and offer free collaboration opportunities. I usually have an open call on my newsletter.
- Product / Experiential Reviews: If you want a product or service honestly reviewed but don't have the budget for a sponsored post, you are welcome to connect anyway. From hotels, spa experiences, restaurants, tours, and product reviews, I consider a select number of projects per quarter.
MIN. VALUE: $299
- Event Promotion: I love giving free swag to readers. If you want to participate in a giveaway or sponsor a retreat with a goodie bag, let's get in touch!
MORE BLOG PROMOTION OPTIONS:
- Ambassador Program: Get more exposure for your brand with an ambassador program.
- Sponsored Editorial: I work lifestyle, wellness, tech, and travel companies on sponsored articles and/or social media campaigns weaving their product into a storytelling blog post with my own voice/ opinions.
RATES START AT $99
- Speaking Engagements: I lead inspiration circles and speak in classrooms to share my journey with millennials, Gen Z, POC, and travel and wellness audiences. I am open to opportunities that cover expenses, event tickets, and provide a small stipend.
Marketing + Design // Social Media Management
I am formally trained in marketing and hospitality, and love using my skills to help grow other businesses. My marketing consulting company, O. Christine Media (OCM) manages tourism, wellness, and lifestyle brands. With a team of hospitality, wellness, marketing, and customer experience experts, we provide:
- Brand + Website Management, Design
- Blogging + Content Development (review some writing samples here)
- Editorial Calendar
- SEO, Copywriting + Editing
- Social Media Management, Analytics + Reporting
FREE MARKETING CONSULTING OPTIONS:
- Barter Consulting: I am open to bartering with hotel companies that seek marketing / promotional assistance. My partner and business development manager, Alex joins me in providing marketing, administrative, and media support.
If you are an accommodation business or are available to provide a similar contract, Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
MORE MARKETING + SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING OPTIONS:
- Social Media Manager: I work remotely with lifestyle, wellness, and travel brands to improve their digital presence and provide marketing support.
- Marketing On-Call: Some of clients need one-time jobs with a quick turnaround. I provide media kits, marketing research, website clean-up, and more.
- Copywriting: I am a blogger, author, and copywriter. I write for a number of publications, priced per article, and ghost write for large hotel chains.
Travel Consultant // Blogging Coach
If you have no clue about what to do on your upcoming trip or want to begin a life of travel, a travel consultation would be helpful.
FREE TRAVEL / BLOG CONSULTING OPTIONS:
- Free Articles: OChristine.com was made absolutely free for you to peruse. At the footer of every page is a search button where you can type in your topic and (hopefully) find the answers to your questions!
- Free Destination Data: If you head to my popular travel Instagram account, I provide lots of information about the destinations I visit in the caption.
- Via Email: If you've already searched my blog and your question takes less than 2 minutes to answer, I am happy to answer your question via email. Otherwise, please book a consultation.
- Via Comments: If you have follow up questions to a post I've written, ask your question in the comments! I'm 99% likely to answer your question there.
MORE TRAVEL / BLOG CONSULTING OPTIONS:
- Consult Session (blogging): I have lovely packages for people who want my undivided attention for help improving their blogs and digital presence. You get the perks of having a marketing specialist and SEO and analytics insights.
Consult Session (travel itineraries): I can set up custom travel guides that allow you to explore at your leisure or schedule a video consultation that answers all your questions about travel.
*** Book a travel consultation session with me without having to request a quote: sessions start as low as $49.
Private Yoga Instructor // Retreat Facilitator
I am a 200 RYT yoga instructor certified by YogaWorks studio in Soho, New York City and registered by Yoga Alliance. My Vinyasa practice embraces light meditation, breath work, flow core strengthening, and deep stretching. My sessions are judgement-free environments and a great first step in knowing your body, accepting your injuries, and learning patience.